About Me

My photo
Hi everyone i want to say that i will be bringing you a new website of crafts and creations! I am taking in requests for anything you might want to learn how to draw! post a comment about it on my blog or e-mail me a pic of your drawings and i will put them on the blog! send in a video of you drawing your best picture or send me a video of a video game walkthrough. send me your poems or new creations you just wanna share! dont worry this is an all about you website! there will be video game walkthroughs on here so just send me a message of a game you need help on and i put it on the blog. dont forget to tell me the part your stuck on too! HAVE FUN!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Together Forever

Together Forever

Dear loved on I will miss you, though we are never apart.
Maybe in distance, but never by heart.
Though I speak the truth it is hard to say,
I will never see you till my final day.

As much as I miss you, I hope it’s not soon
for you see through my eyes
when I see through you.

I’ll miss you forever and always will be
every day a sad day for me.
The day you left the earth to see
Dear God protecting our family.

As happy though as it may seem
Our family doesn’t seem to beam.
Without your bright shining face,
there’s a hole in our family, a missing place.

I know your reading this right now,
Playing your flute while taking a bow.
A bow to God for he will see,
The talent he has given thee.

And as this story comes to an end
I want you to know this love will never bend.
Again though I change this we are never apart,
Never in distance and never by heart.

Remember that Everlasting love will stay around,
Even if new love is there to be found.

-by the Pixart girl

Love heart

2 comments:

  1. S -
    This is absolutely a wonderful poem. Thanks so much for sharing it with me and agreeing to post it for others to read.

    PS: Thanks also for being open and honest when I asked questions!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer...you wrote this amazing poem out of the love and respect of your beautiful mother as she made a very impressionable imprint on your life. I know she sees this and is watching over you and your daddy. I know she would want you both to carry on with your lives and be happy despite what has happened. You will get stronger as time goes on and will always have the wonderful memories. Love You! Janet

      Delete