About Me

My photo
Hi everyone i want to say that i will be bringing you a new website of crafts and creations! I am taking in requests for anything you might want to learn how to draw! post a comment about it on my blog or e-mail me a pic of your drawings and i will put them on the blog! send in a video of you drawing your best picture or send me a video of a video game walkthrough. send me your poems or new creations you just wanna share! dont worry this is an all about you website! there will be video game walkthroughs on here so just send me a message of a game you need help on and i put it on the blog. dont forget to tell me the part your stuck on too! HAVE FUN!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

When the breeze blows away

i ran to the morning the night i stayed away the early bright of afternoon just wouldnt stay away the willow on the otherside i wish i could just say i just wish i could talk about the summer breeze blow away. iv seen the sights of everything the moon turn into glass the treetops turn to frozen snow the burning feeling atlast but when i saw the autumn breeze i soon came to know the summer breeze that i could see would finally have to go. and now the dreaded day came near the summer came to end that smmer breeze i loved to see would melt away again till next year id have to wait i hate this feeling so but before the breeze packed its bags i asked "why do you have to go?"

Love, Pixartgirl Love heart

2 comments:

  1. I liked it, at first I was thinking about it and trying to make sense of it, but then I realized it was like one of the stories I write, and with those you're just supposed to go with it and not think and I am making a huge run on sentence that I should probably end... here.

    ReplyDelete